December 2009 archive

Winter Statistic

98% of Americans say “Oh Shit” before going in the ditch on a slippery road. The other 2% are from Michigan, and they say, “Hold my drink and watch this.”

Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming

Tiger Woods Christmas Card