Tag: USA

Boothill Grave Yard Outside Tombstone, Arizona

Walked around the Boothill graveyard in Tombstone, Arizona. Upon paying to enter I received the map and then I was free to walk around. They also said that people have been known to see ghosts here. I was not one of those who saw a ghost, however one thing I realized while walking around is …

Continue reading

Freedom Boner

How Republican’s Deny People to Vote

A Warning For All From Tombstone

Liberals Think Donald Trump is Raping Country

Donald Trump Says Build a Wall

What a difference a century makes

Here are some statistics for the Year 1919: The average life expectancy for men was 47 years. Fuel for cars was sold in drug stores only. Only 14 percent of the homes had a bathtub. Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone. The maximum speed limit in most cities was 10 mph. The …

Continue reading

Things to See Around the Barringer Meteor Crater

When first walking up you can see the meteor crater in its entirety, but for a closer view you need to walk to the observation deck. While walking out to the observation deck you can see some Moenkopi Sandstone. From the observation deck at the Barringer Meteor Crater near Winslow, Arizona there are some telescopes …

Continue reading

Lunar Module 2

Between 1969 and 1972, six lunar modules essentially identical to this one landed a total of 12 American astronauts on the Moon.  This lunar module, LM-2, never flew into space.  It was built for testing in low Earth orbit, but was actually used on Earth to measure the LM’s ability to withstand the forces of …

Continue reading

Waterworld Attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood

While at Universal Studios Hollywood I was able to attend the Waterworld show.  This was fun and exciting with lots of action.  It is definitely a fun thing to do.

In Honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day I took the opportunity to go over to the Martin Luther King Jr. Monument.  Upon arriving my initial thoughts was that the status is white and there is a couple mountains on both sides that are white with a piece missing where I first walked through to …

Continue reading

Midwest Crop Circles

While flying over the midwestern United States I happened to look down and see what looked like farm circles.  Previously the only place I have seen things like these was in desert areas.  This was due to having water sprayers that traveled in a circle pattern around and kept watering the crops.  I am a …

Continue reading

Fly the Friendly Skies

Military Motivational Posters

The Polish Divorce

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well. One day he rushed into a lawyer’s office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, …

Continue reading

Winter Statistic

98% of Americans say “Oh Shit” before going in the ditch on a slippery road. The other 2% are from Michigan, and they say, “Check this out.”

How Long Do We Have?

About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier: “A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of …

Continue reading

Japanese Fashion: Coming Soon to a Walmart Near You!

What you see below are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and these are the current rage in Japan. They’ll be the rage here in the USA soon.

Difference Between Europe and USA

Be Careful When You Have a Fast Car, it Could Hurt

A man goes out and buys a new Vette convertible. One night he takes it out for a spin, and stops at a red light. An old man pulls up next to him riding a mo-ped. The old man looks over the Vette and says, “What kind of car ya got there sonny?” The man …

Continue reading

2004 Daytona 500

Today I watched the Daytona 500, this is unusual for me because this is the first stock car race I have ever seen. Before the start of the race they had Leanne Rimes sing R.O.C.K. in the USA and then she went on to sing the National Anthem. Also they had President George W. Bush …

Continue reading